It’s fall which means we need everything pumpkin pie spiced (because it makes everything nice!). What’s even better is pumpkin has a TON of health benefits including:
- rich in vitamin A and other nutrients that will benefit your skin and eyesight
- high antioxidant content which can help reduce your risk for chronic disease
- full of vitamins and minerals that help strengthen your immune system
- the minerals and vitamins in pumpkin are great for your heart
This recipe is super quick and easy PLUS a yummy way to add pumpkin into your and your kid’s diets this fall.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1-3 tbsp of pumpkin puree (start small and work your way up if you’re worried about taste)
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- mix all ingredients well and enjoy!
The comments +