Recently I discovered the Starbucks pink drink and I fell in LOVE! I could tell by the taste that it might be too good to be true… and I was right. While the pink drink doesn’t have a ton of calories it does contain a ton of sugar (24 grams to be exact, thats around 6 sugar cubes worth of sugar!)
So I decided to make a healthier version of this drink so I (and you) could enjoy it more often without the guilt! While experimenting I actually came up with 2 different recipes to share with you all!
- 2 scoops primal kitchen dragonfruit collagen quench
- 8oz of water
- 6-8oz of coconut milk
- freeze-dried or fresh sliced strawberries
- mix collagen quench with water well. add coconut milk and set aside.
- add ice and strawberries to your cup of choice.
- pour collagen/coconut milk mixture over ice and enjoy!
- 1 açaí green tea bag
- 8 oz of hot water
- 1-2 tsp of honey
- 6-8 oz coconut milk
- 1 tsp pitaya powder
- sliced or freeze-dried strawberries
- steep your açaí green tea bag in 8 oz of hot water for 5-15 min.
- mix 1-2 tsp of honey until dissolved. let tea cool slightly in fridge or add a few ice cubes to bring down the temperature.
- remove tea bag, add 1 tsp of pitaya powder to the tea. mix in coconut milk and set aside.
- add ice and strawberries to your cup of choice, pour over tea/pitaya mixture and enjoy!