Fall is here which means we are back in soup season! I absolutely love soups, especially after becoming a new mom because they are so quick and easy to throw together PLUS they are a great way to get in your nutrient dense veggies and bone broth. This chicken soup recipe I am about to share was created out of the desperation of needing something healthy but super quick to make since I am home alone caring for a newborn while Nathan is away on tour. I hope you enjoy this super simple, delicious recipe as much as I do!
- 5 carrots, peeled and cut into medallions
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 organic chicken breasts
- 6 1/2 cups of bone broth
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder OR 1-2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 tsp salt
- pinch of pepper
- Add all your ingredients into your instapot. Set the pot to the “soup” setting.
- Once the instapot is done, remove the chicken from the pot, either shred with two forks or cut it into 1 in cubes and return back to the pot.
- And that’s it! Enjoy! (If you’d like to make the soup go farther double the ingredients and freeze some of the extra soup in mason jars for a later day!)